Persons interested in faculty positions should email resumes to Jeff Danilak at HGPadminjobs@holyghostprep.org.
ATHLETIC STAFF OPENINGS:
Persons interested in coaching positions should email their resume and a cover letter to the Athletic Director Jim Stewart (email@example.com).
Assistant Junior Varsity Soccer Coach (posted August 13, 2018
- Some soccer coaching experience or playing experience
- Available for immediate hire through the end of October between 2:30pm and 6:00pm Monday to Friday; Some weekends
- Will abide by all rules as described in the Holy Ghost Prep Employment Handbook and all clearances and trainings as required by Holy Ghost Prep will be completed
- Reports to the Head Varsity Soccer Coach and Athletic Director
- Assistant JV Lacrosse Coach - (Posted September 18, 2018)
- All candidates will complete all required clearances required by Holy Ghost Prep
- Playing experience and some coaching experience
- Available for practices and games 5-6 days per week beginning March 4, 2019 through mid-May
- Reports to the Junior Varsity Head Coach, Varsity Head Coach and Athletic Director
- Athletic Office Intern - (Posted September 18, 2018)
- Immediate opening
- Non-paid internship 15-20 hours per week
- Reports to the Athletic Director and Principal
- Will have all clearances on file as required by Holy Ghost Prep
- Scheduling of athletic contests in coordination with the athletic director and dean of student affairs
- Works with official’s assignors to assign officials to all contests, where required
- Confirms athletic contests on a weekly basis
- Responsible for game preparation
- Lining of fields (Soccer, Flag Football, Baseball, Lacrosse)
- Basketball- bench chairs, scorer’s table and baskets
- Equipment Manager - Keep inventory of all athletic equipment and uniforms
- Weekly schedule updates for the video boards around campus
- Will be present for most home contests
- Responsibilities vary, but may include: scorekeeping, gate collection, modified security
- Assistant Rowing Coach
Holy Ghost Prep seeks an assistant rowing coach for the Winter/Spring 2018 rowing season and beyond. HGP Rowing is in its third year as a fully school-supported varsity program running two full seasons on the water and winter training (to take place in a dedicated space in the school’s brand-new activity center). There are also summer coaching opportunities. HGP seeks someone with a competitive rowing background (required) with coaching experience and/or experience working with high-school aged athletes preferred. HGP Rowing practices Tuesday-Saturday in the spring; with practices running approximately 4pm-7pm on weekdays, Saturday mornings, and races on most Sundays. We compete in Philadelphia and the surrounding region including the PSRA Manny Flick races and the Stotesbury Cup. We’re looking for someone who can hopefully be a long-term part of our growing success. HGP Rowing has already had two DI recruited athletes and numerous regional medals in its short 2.5 year history. The rowing assistant coach is required to complete all trainings and clearances as required by Holy Ghost Prep.
HGP rows in Langhorne, PA (~40 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 20 minutes from Princeton, NJ) on ~2000m of sheltered water and has a team of approximately 35 boys, excellent equipment, helpful parents, and a supportive administration. The successful candidate will possess a PA driver’s license and be able to pass the required background checks.