Academic life at Holy Ghost Prep articulates the pastoral message on Catholic education -
Therefore, Holy Ghost Prep students are exposed to a rigorous liberal arts and sciences core curriculum which teaches critical-thinking skills, enabling students to critique moral issues through the Gospel message, fellowship in the life of the Holy Spirit, and service to the human community.
As a college preparatory school, Holy Ghost Prep is committed to preparing students for the rigors of a competitive and demanding collegiate career.
In keeping with our mission statement, Holy Ghost Prep sets the following expectations on our students.
- Think rationally. Compute patiently and accurately. Reason and solve problems creatively.
- Understand the importance and impact of technology in today’s society and be skillful in its use.
- Appreciate the beauty of creation through a comprehensive program in the humanities.
- Communicate clearly and effectively while always being sensitive to the needs of others.
- Strive to understand and appreciate people that are different from themselves.
- Seek to understand their particular role in God’s master plan.
Think Academic Excellence. Think Challenging.