The Holy Ghost Prep Counseling Services begin with ninth grade and extend through graduation. Services are available to all students, parents and school staff in a variety of settings and are developmental, preventative, and remedial in nature. Counseling services and guidance programs are vital components of the educational process which enable students to assess their needs, recognize their abilities, and formulate strategies to achieve their potential in a community dedicated to academic excellence and generous service to the poor.
Upcoming Events and News!
- Freshman Orientation Thursday 8/26 and Friday 8/27
- Ghost Foundations and Sophomore Survival Skills (Hybrid classes in Ghost Summer Session 3)
- Not too late to sign up
- Parent Ed Series - Save the dates below
- (10/5/21 Talking With Your Son About Vaping and Substance Use & 3/23/22 Discussing Race and Racism With Young People)
- Follow us on Twitter (Coming soon!)
- 6 COR sessions (Dates coming soon!)