Duquesne Dual Enrollment
Holy Ghost Prep is partnered with Duquesne University in a dual enrollment program. Through this partnership, Holy Ghost Prep students will have the opportunity to complete undergraduate and professional studies courses at Duquesne. Students can earn up to 30 college credits through this program.
HGP students who complete a Duquesne course will receive a grade and both HGP and college credit. Additionally, students will also receive a transcript from Duquesne that can be included in their college applications to Duquesne as well other four-year colleges and universities. Credits earned through this dual enrollment program may be applied toward a Duquesne University degree or transferred to many public and private colleges and universities.
HGP students enrolled in the dual enrollment program will also have full virtual access to Duquesne's library.
All Duquesne courses offered for Summer 2022 are online.
- Completed your sophomore year of HGP
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Include an official HGP transcript, which can be provided by the HGP Academics Office
- Provide one letter of reference from your HGP guidance or college counselor
Cost and Credit Information
- Students can take up to two courses each term and receive college credit for courses taken.
- Tuition for the 2021-2022 academic year is $342 per credit. Most classes are 100 level courses worth 3 credits each.
- Credits may be applied toward a Duquesne University degree or transferred to many public and private colleges and universities
- If you decide to attend Duquesne University, you will reapply for regular admission.
- Contact the Duquesne Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (412) 396-6222, or
- Mr. Patrick Hoelzle, HGP Dean of Academics, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 639-2102, ext. 202.