6th and 7th Grade Information
Saturday, February 25, 2023
Each year, Holy Ghost Prep offers students in 6th and 7th grades to the chance to take a practice entrance exam.
Seventh grade students also have the possibility of being invited to participate in our Be First Program - HGP's early decision and scholarship program.
Check-in for the exam will begin at 8:00 am. Please park in the Fieldhouse Parking Lot
Registration for the Exam will be in the library.
- The Exam will begin promptly at 8:30 am.
- Students should bring two sharpened #2 pencils.
- Calculators are not allowed.
- Students will be given a short break during the exam and are welcome to bring a snack to have at that time. Students will be unable to purchase any snacks.
- Students will complete the exam at approximately 11:30 am.
- It is recommended that students send in their online applications prior to the entrance exam test date. However, applications will be available to complete the morning of the test. The fee for the test is $60.
- Beginning at 8:45 am, Ryan Abramson, Director of Admissions, will lead any interested parents through a presentation about Holy Ghost Prep and related admissions issues in the Fieldhouse. This informal presentation is a valuable opportunity for parents to learn more about the admissions process and Holy Ghost Prep. Coffee and breakfast will be available for all parents during the exam period beginning at 8:45am.
- Please contact the Admissions Office at 215.639.0811 with any questions.