Financial Aid Instructions
8TH GRADE APPLICANTS:
All financial aid and scholarship information is included with acceptance letters.
Financial applications must be competed by November 25, 2019.
Financial Aid Awards are based on financial need. Awards vary by applicant, based on need. To apply for financial aid, please complete the following steps:
* Applicants must complete a Financial Aid application ONLINE. This application can be found by visiting the School & Student Service by Community Brands website at: https://www.solutionsbysss.com. This online form can be completed beginning October 1, 2019. Please complete the 2020-2021 application.
* Once on the website, applicants should click on “Complete Your PFS.”
* The completed PFS application must be submitted through the website no later than November 25, 2019.
* Any questions, please contact the School & Student Services Helpline at 800.344.8328 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In the case of divorced or separated parents, it is the obligation of each parent to contribute to the education of his or her son, regardless of whether a legal agreement to do so exists. Therefore, both parents must complete a required Financial Aid application either jointly or separately. Decisions on need-based awards will be made only after considering the financial resources of BOTH parents. No information will be given by the school to either parent regarding the other parent's financial disclosures. The assets of both parents will be considered before awarding any grant; the declaration that one parent has disclaimed responsibility for educational expenses does not apply.
In a situation where one parent has no contact with his or her child, the custodial parent should submit third-party verification (from clergy, school administration, etc.) regarding the other parent’s absence.
* Applicants are required to provide a copy of their 2018 federal tax return and employer provided W2s to the Holy Ghost Prep Financial Aid Committee before November 25, 2019. You can upload these forms to the SSS by NAIS website OR mail them to HGP.Holy Ghost Prep – Financial Aid 2429 Bristol Pike Bensalem, PA 19020 Contact: Business Office - email@example.com 215-639-2102 x 230 (or) 236