Financial Aid Instructions
8TH GRADE APPLICANTS:
All financial aid and scholarship information is included with acceptance letters.
Financial applications must be competed by November 23, 2018.
Financial Aid Awards are based on financial need. Awards vary by applicant, based on need. To apply for Financial Aid, please complete the following steps:
* Applicants must complete a Financial Aid application ONLINE. This application can be found by visiting the School & Student Service by NAIS website at: http://sssbynais.org/parents. This online form can be completed beginning November 1, 2018. Please complete the 2019-2020 application.
* Once on the website, applicants should click on “Complete Your PFS.”
* The completed PFS application must be submitted through the website no later than November 23, 2018.
* Any questions, please contact the School & Student Services Helpline at 800.344.8328 or by email at email@example.com.
* Applicants are required to provide a copy of their 2017 federal tax return and W2s to the Holy Ghost Prep Financial Aid Committee before November 23, 2018. You can upload these forms to the SSS by NAIS website OR mail them to HGP.Holy Ghost Prep – Financial Aid 2429 Bristol Pike Bensalem, PA 19020 Contact: Business Office - firstname.lastname@example.org 215-639-2102 x 230 (or) 236