Bring Your Brother to School Day
On Monday, September 30, 2019 HGP will host Bring Your Brother to School Day. Please read the following information carefully and sign up below:
(1) Bring Your Brother to School Day is exclusively for current students and their younger brothers in 6th, 7th or 8th grades. Participants must be biologically or legally related brothers to participate. Cousins, neighbors, friends, etc are not eligible. Seniors with brothers in grades other than 6, 7 or 8 may be granted an exception to the age rule by making a request to the admissions office.
(2) Students and their brothers should arrive at 7:45am to the Firebird Fieldhouse to check in. Visitors will go around to classes with their brothers all day.
(3) Parents must arrange for transportation to and from Holy Ghost Prep. Students and brothers are not able to take a school bus on Bring Your Brother Day.
(4) Visitors should wear a school uniform (or) can wear a shirt, tie and dress pants. No shorts, polos or sneakers are permitted.
(5) Both current students and their brothers will be invited to a special lunch .
(6) Brothers will need to stay together all day. Teachers are aware of all of the extra visitors during the day.
(7) The day will end at 2:30pm
(8) SENIOR OPTION: If a current HGP Senior has a brother younger than 6th grade and wants to bring him to HGP for Brother Day, he may request, in writing, for permission. This option is only available to current seniors. No other students may request this option.
(9) Contact the admissions office with any questions at 215-639-0811 or email@example.com.
(10) Online Registration is required.