HGP Program - September 30, 2020 & October 7, 2020
The program is from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
To comply with the most recent guidance related to groups, we will send information about check-in and details closer to the event. All campus visitors are required to wear a face covering.
HGP Information Program is a nuts-and-bolts conversation about Holy Ghost Prep. Different from open houses and tours, this event provides a detailed and in-depth look at the school, our mission, and our programs.
Parents and students in any grade are invited to attend and learn about:
- The Application and Admission process
- Merit and Need-Based Scholarships
- Transportation and Logistics
- Academic Statistics and College Matriculation Information
- Athletics and Activities
- Service, Mission and Faith
The night also includes time for questions and answers.