8th Grade Shadow Days and Visits
Eighth grade students are encouraged to spend a day with a current student. Visit days can be scheduled by calling the Admissions Office at 215.639.0811. Visitations are scheduled Monday through Friday with a limited number of visiting students each day.
Parents are also invited to visit HGP on the morning of a student's shadow day from 8:00am to 8:30am for conversation, tours and questions and answers.
- Please arrive at 7:45 am at Cornwells Hall.
- Students should enter the building through the middle red doors, which will take them directly to the main office area. Please note that Cornwells Hall does not open until 7:40am. Due to the school’s security system, students will need to ring the outside door bell to gain entrance to the building.
- Students should be picked up at 2:30 pm at Cornwells Hall. Please arrange where the student should wait for their pick-up.
- Proper dress attire is either: a school uniform or a white or blue shirt, tie, blazer, and dress pants. No sneakers please.
- All supplies will be provided. There is no need to bring a book bag.
- A lunch certificate will be given to each student. If a student has special dietary needs, they should bring their own lunch.
- In case of inclement weather or possible school cancellation, please visit www.holyghostprep.org