Shadow Days and Visits
Eighth grade students are encouraged to spend a day with a current freshman. Visit days can be scheduled by calling the Admissions Office at 215.639.0811. Visitations are scheduled Monday through Friday with a limited number of visiting students each day. You must complete an application for admission in order to schedule your shadow day online.
Parents are also invited to visit HGP on the morning of a student's shadow day from 8:00am to 8:30am for conversation, tours and questions and answers.
- Please arrive at 7:45 am at Cornwells Hall.
- Students should enter the building through the middle brown doors, which will take them directly to the main office area. Please note that Cornwells Hall does not open until 7:40am. Due to the school’s security system, students will need to ring the outside door bell to gain entrance to the building.
- Students should be picked up at 2:30 pm at Cornwells Hall. Please arrange where the student should wait for their pick-up.
- Proper dress attire is either: a school uniform or a white or blue shirt, tie, blazer, and dress pants. No sneakers please.
- All supplies will be provided. There is no need to bring a book bag.
- A lunch certificate will be given to each student. If a student has special dietary needs, they should bring their own lunch.
- In case of inclement weather or possible school cancellation, please visit www.holyghostprep.org