Cares Walk 2022
Cancer Awareness Reaches Everyone’s Spirit
18th Annual Walk
What: Holy Ghost Prep C.A.R.E.S. Walk
When: Sunday, October 16, 2022, 9:00am
ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. YOU CAN HELP IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER. HELP HGP CELEBRATE SURVIVORSHIP AND RAISE MONEY FOR CANCER RESEARCH BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 18TH ANNUAL C.A.R.E.S. WALK.
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States. Half of all men and one third of all women in the U.S. will develop cancer during their lifetimes.
- Mass in the HGP Chapel to begin at 8:00am
- Beginning at 9:00am, participants will take part in a 1 or 2 Mile
Walk on the John Mundy Track on the Holy Ghost Prep Campus.
- Net proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society/Coaches vs.Cancer.
- Music during the walk.
- HGP Student Participants will receive 2 service hours. Volunteers are selected on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration fee per person - $20.00. Register online at HERE.
Contribution opportunity also available if you cannot attend the walk.
Walk-up registrants are welcome!
Each registrant will receive an official HGP CARES Walk t-shirt.
● Volunteers are needed and welcome! Please email Craig Conlin at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
(Note: Student Volunteers will be selected when school begins)
● C.A.R.E.S. Event will end at 11:00 am.
HGP has raised over $125,000 for the American Cancer Society/Coaches vs. Cancer over the last 17 years. Come be a part of a proud tradition for a great cause.