Weddings at HGP Chapel
In 2014, Holy Ghost Prep received special permission from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia to celebrate weddings on campus in the Chapel of the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Alumni and friends of Holy Ghost Prep who are interested in learning more and wish to ascertain the availability of the Chapel should contact Terry Kudla at 215-639-2102, ext. 228 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Built in 1909 and dedicated on Pentecost Sunday in 1910, the Chapel of the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit was re-dedicated on June 12, 2011. The re-dedication followed extensive renovations supported by a special fundraising campaign.