Financial Aid Instructions
8TH GRADE APPLICANTS: All financial aid and scholarship information is included with acceptance letters. Financial applications must be competed by November 24, 2017.
Please follow these instructions to apply for Financial Aid at Holy Ghost Prep.
Financial Aid Awards are based on financial need. Awards vary by applicant, based on need. To apply for Financial Aid, please complete the following steps.
* Applicants must complete a Financial Aid application ONLINE. This application can be found by visiting the School & Student Service by NAIS website at: http://sssbynais.org/parents. This online form can be completed beginning November 1, 2017. Please complete the 2018-2019 application.
* Once on the website, applicants should click on “Complete Your PFS.”
* The completed PFS application must be submitted through the website no later than November 24, 2017.
* Any questions, please contact the School & Student Services Helpline at 800.344.8328 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Applicants are required to provide a copy of their 2016 federal tax return and W2s to the Holy Ghost Prep Financial Aid Committee before November 24, 2017. You can upload these forms to the SSS by NAIS website OR mail them to HGP.
Holy Ghost Prep – Financial Aid
2429 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020
Contact: Business Office - email@example.com
215-639-2102 x 230 (or) 236