HGP Fathers Association Ski & Snowboard Trip to Blue Mountain in Palmerton, PA
Sunday: February 26, 2017
Mark your calendars for the annual Fathers Association Ski & Snowboard Trip. This year’s trip will be held on Sunday, February 26, 2016 at Blue Mountain in Palmerton, Pennsylvania. Come out and join us for a fun filled day of skiing or snowboarding. Entire families are welcomed on this trip.
We are meeting at Blue Mountain between 8:00 - 9:00 AM at the Summit Lodge located at the top of the Mountain. Please note there is parking at the top of the Mountain close by to the Summit Lodge. Please look for the Holy Ghost Prep sign once you enter the Summit Lodge. Once you arrive, you will obtain your lift tickets as well as lunch vouchers.
Greg Braun1020 Yorkshire DriveYardley, PA 19067
- Directions to Blue Mountain can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://www.skibluemt.com/directions/
- All Ski or Snowboarding ticket prices include full-day (8 Hour) access to the mountain.
- Lunch vouchers of $15 are included in all the prices presented on the Registration Form found on page two. The lunch vouchers can be used at any of the restaurants / cafeteria at Blue Mountain.
- All payments are to be made by check or money order payable to Holy Ghost Preparatory School. Please mail your payment along with the Registration Form no later than Saturday, February 17th to:
- If you have any additional questions, please contact Greg Braun by e-mail or cell phone provided below. In addition, should you have any issues the day of this trip, please contact my cell phone.
- 215-738-2800 Cell